Because much of God’s grace flows to us through other people, we believe Christians experience authentic biblical community through small group environments. Whether its in someone's home, a coffee shop, or playing basketball, we want to provide many opportunities for people to connect with one another.
How do I get involved in a Community Group?
- Attend Discovery Point. Discovery Point is an introductory class that provides you the opportunity to get to know us, while giving us the opportunity to get to know you.
- Personal connection – join a group where you already know someone.
- Group Link – Two times a year, we have a community group emphasis which encourages people to connect with a group. We set up an area in the back of the gym to answer questions about community and help people connect with a group. This usually takes place after church.
- Community Groups – The "community groups" link below provides a summary of all our groups. If you would like more information about a group, please contact the group leader.
- Community Group Interest Form – Take a moment to fill out the form below. The information you provide will help us connect you with a group.